Training and Consultation for Schools
SOAR has over a decade of hands-on experience working in, and consulting with, schools. Our founder is a school psychologist and Board Certified Behavior Analyst. So we understand the practical needs of schools and school districts and can develop a package to meet your individual goals. Some of the services we provide include:
- Training for school teams on special education identification and assessment
- Training for school teams in disabilities in all settings (gen ed to special ed)
- Consultation for school staff including:
- special ed staff consultation packages
- general ed staff consultation packages
- Independent behavioral assessment
- Training on writing effective and legally compliant IEPs
- IEP review and consultation
- Program administration and startup
- And many more!
Call us today to see what SOAR can do for you!
Training for Community Groups
SOAR can provide training to your community group. Some topics we provide training in include:
- autism and developmental disabilities
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Managing challenging behaviors for parents
- Managing challenging behaviors for community agencies
- special education and supports in schools
- special education law
- assessment for special education
Training and Consultation for Hospitals
SOAR can tailor a package of support and training for your medical team. If you’re looking for innovative and efficient ways to improve behavioral support for your patients, or if you’re just want to add additional training for your mid-level staff, SOAR can meet your needs.
SOAR can also conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) for students in school. SOARs clinical director is a Nationally Certified School Psychologist (NCSP) and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). SOAR has conducted hundreds of FBAs and participated in thousands of IEP meetings with school districts. We’re confident that we can provide a high-quality assessment that meets your student’s needs.
Drop us a line today to get started!